Listed by Lorna Platts of Old Mill Properties Realtors
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 9.5 acres
MLS #: 4489285
SWEEPING NEWFOUND LAKE VIEWS are possible with clearing from this private 9.5 Acre lot in Bridgewater. Currently wooded, you can choose what trees to harvest to develop your dream estate. Carrying costs are less with low Bridgewater Taxes. This location offers easy access to Plymouth, Bristol, Newfound Lake, Ragged Mountain, and snowmobile trails. If you are looking for peace and quiet this could be the place for you. Access is via Class 6 Road which has been improved to a passable condition. Owner has an inactive NH real estate salespersons license.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 9.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Coach Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bridgewater
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bridgewater-Hebron Village Sch
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $837
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.