Listed by Terri Qualters of O'Rourke Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.32 acres
MLS #: 4489325
Gorgeous potential for views with your selective cutting on this 10.32 acre parcel of land on a paved road, power at street, views to the north, west and south. This lot is sub dividable. Access to the White Mountain National Forest. 15min ride to Loon Mtn and 25min to Waterville Valley. Quiet secluded 10.32 acre parcel of land awaiting your plans for your Nest! Lot is sub-dividable. In the heart of the White Mountains of NH and only 2hrs north of Boston. This is the location you have been looking for!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: res
- Acreage: 10.32
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Waterthorn
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03285
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,507
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/11/2016.