Listed by Joe Roberto of Star Johnson, Realtor
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 21.6 acres
MLS #: 4489340
If you love nature, small streams and views from a private wooded house site, this large lot is just what you are looking for. Located on desirable Highbridge Road with Trout Brook close by. This parcel has stone walls, hiking trails & small to medium tree growth to ensure privacy. Views of Sunday Mtn. from cleared house site. Permit in place for crossing small stream. Priced well below town appraised value of $265,900. Owner is a NH Broker. Current Use Tax will be paid by buyer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res.
- Acreage: 21.6
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Recreational, Rolling, Secluded, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Highbridge Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03768
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Lyme
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Lyme Elementary School
- Junior High: Lyme Elementary School
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, On-Site
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $49
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.