Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 526.7 acres
MLS #: 4489420
Estate quality 526.7+/- acre parcel located at the end of a town maintained road featuring privacy and extraordinary views. Shrewsbury is an upscale quiet town in the heart of the green mountains. Reasonable owner financing available for qualified buyers! Likely once a sheep farm it is covered with stone walls used to separate pastures & feature many old stone foundations. Pastures have since regenerated supporting commercially valuable forestland including maple, oak, cherry & softwood varieties. Miles of excellent internal roads & trails great for recreational use. Zoning allows for a residence, barns and associated structures. Preliminary engineering located 24 bedrooms of septic capacity. Power was brought over 1,340 feet into the center of the property allowing flexibility for house placement. Fiber optic cable is at the property border for phone, cable TV & high speed internet. Formally surveyed & well-marked with pins, pink flagging & blue blazes. Minutes from Rutland airport.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Limited Res.
- Acreage: 526.7
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Secluded, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Lottery Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05738
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Shrewsbury
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Shrewsbury Mountain School
- Junior High: Mill River Union High School
- High School: Mill River Union High School
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone At Site, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Mill River Tributary
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $15,582
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/17/2017.