Listed by Paul Rea of Rural Vt Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 26.7 acres
MLS #: 4490143
Very unique opportunity to own an exciting 26.7 surveyed acres of beautiful fields and partially wooded land, with incredible exposure on VT Rt. 66. Just a stones throw from Exit 4 I-89, with town sewer running through the property and power is on site. Far reaching views of the distant mountains to the west. Bring your ideas for this unique opportunity!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: SE Int. Dist.
- Acreage: 26.7
- Lot description: Agricultural, Major Road Frontage, Open, Stream, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Vt Rt. 66
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05061
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Randolph
- Area Description: Near Public Transportatn, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Randolph Elementary School
- Junior High: Randolph School UHSD #2
- High School: Randolph UHSD #2
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Community, Public Sewer On-Site
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $5,131
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.