Listed by Sandra Kenyon of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.14 acres
MLS #: 4490332
Beautiful location overlooking Lake Champlain with large lot in St. Albans town. North border with a stone wall, apple trees, woods, open space. Across the road from Town Beach at Cohen Park. Local and state permits, utilities hook-up and waste water disposal design engineering complete, wetland permit needs renewal. 250' of road frontage. Owner is a licensed Vermont real estate agent.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 2.14
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Slight, Water View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Maquam Shore Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05478
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: St. Albans Town
- Area Description: Other, Rural
- Elementary School: St. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior High: St Albans Town Education Cntr
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Wetland
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $5,299
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.