Listed by James Doucette of Jim Doucette Real Estate, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4 acres
MLS #: 4490401
Saco River lot. 4 acre, 2+ acres out of flood plain. Level lot, great location for residential property, convenient to skiing, mountains and of course the Saco River.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Com
- Acreage: 4
- Lot description: Level, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Route 302
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03812
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Bartlett
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Bartlett Elementary
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Flood Plain, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Saco
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 210
- Taxes: $1,929
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.