Listed by Richard Hagan of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2 acres
MLS #: 4490668
Gorgeous level 2 acre+ lot with a rangeway to Lake Winnipesaukee. 400 yards nice sandy access and western exposure. Open field and nicely treed for a private building site. Prestigious Kona Mansion area. Low tax town of Moultonboro. Stores, banks, post office, the Old Country store and the Castle in the clouds ten minutes away. Easy access to the Kona Preserve Properties.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: P
- Acreage: 2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Farm - Horse/Animal, Major Road Frontage, Ski Area, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Forty Acre Field Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03254
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Moultonborough
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Moultonborough Central School
- Junior High: Moultonborough Academy
- High School: Moultonborough Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Right of Way
- Water Body Name: Winnipesaukee
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $595
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.