Listed by Alex Drummond of Re/Max Presidential
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 36.2 acres
MLS #: 4490896
BEAUTIFUL WESTERLY EXPOSURE ON 36 ACRES with very good view potential to New Hampshire's White Mountains. Off-the-grid location well suited for those looking for privacy with year-round access. Nicely set off the main road, but not too far out, and potential to link up with local snowmobile trails. Convenient location to Stone Mountain Arts Center, North Conway and Fryeburg Academy.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 36.2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: ME
- Street: Tibbetts Mountain Road Lot 3
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 04010
- County: ME-Oxford
- Town: Brownfield
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Denmark Elementary School
- Junior High: Molly Ockett
- High School: Fryeburg Academy
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Burnt Meadow Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $938
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.