Listed by Misty Couch of Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 35.71 acres
MLS #: 4491021
This beautiful parcel of land is 10 lots with town and state approvals. The road has been roughed in and is ready for completion. The lots are 2.5 to 5 acres. Currently there are 2 new homes in Phase 1. The lots in Phase 1 are being marketed at $100,000. You could keep this parcel as a whole with 35.71 +/- acres to build your dream home or continue with the subdivision. This natural parcel abuts conservation land where you can enjoy an abundance of wildlife. You'll be close to nature and also have easy access for commuting.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 35.71
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Hilly, Mountain View, Pond, Pond Site, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Brynn Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03809
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Alton
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Alton Central School
- Junior High: Alton Central School
- High School: Prospect Mountain High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Impact Fees, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.