Listed by Sarah Peluso of Ipj Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 2,995 sqft.
MLS #: 4491027
Endless mountain views from this historical Vermont home! Located on 10 acres of mostly open land, and is an Organically Certified farm. The stately home features a renovated kitchen/family room with exposed beams, cathedral ceiling and a handsome wood burning fireplace.Three other large rooms on the main level serve as formal dining room, living room and office/library. Three updated baths in the home, pine floors throughout, charm and character everywhere you look! The barn was re-sheathed, and is ready to house animals or equipment. Owner has a ground mounted solar panel that provides all of the electricity for the home- the lease can be transferred to the new owner. The home has had many upgrades including new wiring, plumbing, roof, insulation in the attic and basement, and custom Marvin storm windows. Surrounded by conserved land, the views are amazing! Looking for a small farm or homestead to live the Vermont dream? Look no further...
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 10.1
- Suitable Use: Agriculture, Other
- Area: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Zoning: LDR
- Frontage Road: 527
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Gravel, Public
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, View
- State: VT
- Street: Town Line Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05491
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Addison
- Elementary School: Addison Central School
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Square Feet: 2,995
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,995
- Year Built: 1796
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Stone
- Property Style: Farmhouse, Greek Revival
- Construction: Existing, Post and Beam, Wood Frame
- Heating: Hot Air
- Cooling: None
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), Wind/Solar
- Sewer: Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Domestic
- Cedar Closet
- Dining Area
- Fireplace - Wood
- Fireplaces - 1
- Bedroom Size: 15'6"x13
- Other Size: 14x19
- Kitchen Size: 15x19
- Dining Room Size: 13'6"x21
- Living Room Size: 15'6"x16'6"
- Office/Study Size: 13'6"x15'6"
- Utility Room Size: 6'6"x7'6"
- Master Bedroom Size: 15'6"x13'6"
- Bedroom Size: 15'6"x13'
- Basement: Crawl Space, Full, Gravel, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Barn, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered
- Roof: Shake
- Exterior Color: White
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Full Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Garage # Cars: 0
- Range - Gas
- Taxes: $8,863
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.