4 bed / 3.0 bath / 3,698 sqft.
MLS #: 4491071
Perfectly sited to take in the spectacular long range mountain views, this stunning modern Farmhouse boasts fine details and features while being totally off the grid. Set against the backdrop of a Tunbridge hillside, this 30 acre property offers privacy and includes a barn, octagon cabin, sugar house along with several other outbuildings. The home features a first floor bedroom, country kitchen, sunroom and den, as well as a wood burning fireplace. There is also a spacious master bedroom and an office suite with separate entrance. This fine property is located 2.4 miles from the village of Tunbridge in Central Vermont and is conveniently accessible to South Royalton and Interstate 89.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 30.7
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Mountain, Rural
- Zoning: None
- Frontage Road: 0
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Common/Shared, Gravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Roads: Gravel, Public
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Spring Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05077
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Tunbridge
- Elementary School: Tunbridge Central School
- Junior High: Tunbridge Central
- High School: Choice
- Square Feet: 3,698
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 3,362
- APX Fin Below Grade: 336
- Year Built: 2002
- Total Rooms: 13
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Farmhouse
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Direct Vent, Gas Heater, Passive Solar, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), Generator, Generator Ready, Off Grid, Wind/Solar
- Sewer: Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Water Heater: Gas - LP/Bottle, Solar
- Fireplace - Wood
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Natural Woodwork
- Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Size: 14'10" X 12' 10
- Dining Room Size: 14' 2" X 12' 8"
- Living Room Size: 15' 8' X 12' 5"
- Family Room Size:
- Office/Study Size: 23' 3" X 17' 2"
- Master Bedroom Size: 18' 4" X 12' 2"
- Bedroom Size: 12' 9" X 11' 10
- Bedroom Size: 16' 5" X 10' 0"
- Bedroom Size: 16' 10" X 10' 4
- Den Size: 13' 5" X 12' 11
- Other Size: 11' 3" X 9' 0"
- Other Size: 12' 3" X 7' 5"
- Other Size: 12' 9" X 12' 7"
- Basement: Bulkhead, Concrete, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Barn, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color:
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps
- Garage: Barn
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Cooktop - Gas
- Oven - Wall
- Taxes: $11,911
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.