Listed by John Rice of Tate & Foss Sotheby'S International Rlty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 70.51 acres
MLS #: 4491660
Private and peaceful 35 acres of farmland and 35 more of woods. Formerly sold as two lots, now combined as one. Permanently protected by Maine Farmland Trust easement allowing for no further subdivision, only agricultural uses and one, approximately six-acre spot for a house and barn. Here peepers sing you to sleep and wildlife like deer, moose and fox will keep you enthralled. Meandering trail crosses Driscoll Brook and takes you to an ancient family cemetery. Situated between a 100-acre nursery and conservation land, a country paradise awaits. Perfect for cross country skiing and snowmobiling! There are good public schools near-by including Hussey Elementary just up the road. Berwick Academy is four miles away. Recreational opportunities are endless. For example, you can ride your bike to the Links Outlook Golf Course. Less than an hour's drive to skiing and the Lakes Region. Portsmouth, Portland the Jet Port or train are all under an hour. Your piece of paradise is here!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R3
- Acreage: 70.51
- Lot description: Agricultural, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Open, Recreational, Rolling, Sloping, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: ME
- Street: Blackberry Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03901
- County: ME-York
- Town: Berwick
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Vivian E Hussey Primary School
- Junior High: Noble Middle School
- High School: Noble High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $3,300
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/20/2016.