Listed by Timothy Heney of Heney Realtors/Montpelier
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 32.5 acres
MLS #: 4491711
With far reaching views, predominantly rolling meadow and a pond. Expansive road frontage on both South Hill Road (832') and on Lighthouse Hill Road (1514'). Tree lined boundaries. This is Vermont as many envision it with nearby farms and a peaceful rural/agricultural neighborhood. Taxes based on 52 acres and camp.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 32.5
- Lot description: Agricultural, Corner, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, View
- State: VT
- Street: South Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05679
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Williamstown
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Williamstown Elementary School
- Junior High: Williamstown Middle/High Sch
- High School: Williamstown High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $4,200
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.