Listed by Frank Destito of Bhg Masiello Hollis
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.23 acres
MLS #: 4492002
Beautifully situated on the top of one of Southern NH's most scenic knolls in Wilton NH, this 5.23 acre parcel offers the perfect opportunity.Facing due West, this parcel offers un paralleled views of Pack Monadnock and Temple Mountain along with amazing sunsets.Lot has been surveyed and has a designed septic plan ready and available.Just waiting for the discerning buyer to have the right home to situate on this one of a kind setting!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Ag
- Acreage: 5.23
- Lot description: Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Sloping, View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Pead Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03086
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Wilton
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Wilton-Lyndeboro Cooperative
- High School: Wilton-Lyndeboro Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development
- Taxes: $3,134
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.