Listed by Britta Ayer of Bean Group / Portsmouth
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 11.78 acres
MLS #: 4492147
Gorgeous, untouched 11.78 acres of serene beauty! Conveniently located near Rt. 236, Rt. 91, only 10 minutes from local beaches and in the highly desired Eliot/Marshwood school district. This property is full of mature conifers and hardwood. Bring your own builder and design your custom home!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 11.78
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Wooded
- State: ME
- Street: Brixham, Lot 4
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03903
- County: ME-York
- Town: Eliot
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Eliot Elementary School
- Junior High: Marshwood Middle School
- High School: Marshwood High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $1,786
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/11/2016.