Listed by Brandon Field of Brandon J. Field Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 13.41 acres
MLS #: 4492200
Very rare large parcel of land located in town Lancaster. Close to all shops and within walking distance of Main Street. This 13.41 acre parcel has frontage on 2 roads. The 200' of frontage on US RT 2 has town water and town sewer which creates a huge savings for the person looking to build a home. If you are in the market to purchase a large surveyed home site with plenty of privacy and woods offering town water and sewer this is the one.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES-RE
- Acreage: 13.41
- Lot description: Sidewalks, Stream, Street Lights, View, Water View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Portland
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03584
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Lancaster
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Lancaster Elementary School
- Junior High: Lancaster Elementary
- High School: White Mountain Regional HS
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $765
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.