Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 35 acres
MLS #: 4493735
35+/- acres of majestic pasture land offering gorgeous long range Adirondack Mountain Views in the quiet town of Bridport, VT. Virtually all of the property is high quality pasture land with adequate drainage ditching. Great spot for a small farm or animals. Hayed several times a year by local farmer on a handshake deal which can be cancelled any time. Located on a year-round gravel road, which is town-maintained & plowed. Power will be provided by a deeded easement to the poles on adjacent property and a 50 foot wide ROW will be deeded for access. Underground phone, high speed internet, & TV service are available in the area. The northwest corner of the property is home to the highest elevation, offering incredible views of the Adirondacks to the west & the surrounding mountains. Soil tests indicate the likelihood of a mound system supporting up to a 4 BR single family residence. Just off VT-22A, a major western VT corridor. Lake Champlain and bridge to NY is 10+/- mins away.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Agricultural 5
- Acreage: 35
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, Stream, View
- State: VT
- Street: Orchard Dr
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05734
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Bridport
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bridport Central School
- Junior High: Middlebury Union Middle #3
- High School: Middlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Type: Stream
- Water Frontage: 1,175
- Taxes: $2,703
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.