Listed by Gus Benavides of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 2.0 bath / 1,950 sqft.
MLS #: 4493824
Alexandria, NH 3 bedroom & 2 Bath home on private 2+ acres. This beautiful 1900+ sq. ft. home set on a secluded natural setting with 2 ponds boasts an impressive & spacious 13x15 updated kitchen with abundant cabinet space that will meet all your family & guests needs. Enjoy relaxing in the living room with beautiful views of the property. This home also features a formal dining room with gorgeous wood floors & large bay window offering panoramic views. The 23x12 Master Bedroom with great natural light features an oversized his & her closet. The walk out Basement with generator hookup offers plenty of storage space & laundry room. The enormous 6 car garage is perfect for all your cars, toys, tools & outdoor needs. You will love spending hours fishing on your own ponds or take the short drive to beautiful Wellington State Park set on the banks of gorgeous Newfound Lake with nearby marinas for all your boating needs. This property is conveniently located near Rt. 104 and Interstate 93.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 2.31
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: 02-ZONE 2
- Frontage Road: 0
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Common/Shared, Dirt, Gravel, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Roads: Gravel, Private
- Lot description: Country Setting, Landscaped, Pond, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Berry
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Alexandria
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Square Feet: 1,950
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,876
- APX Fin Below Grade: 74
- Year Built: 1994
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 0
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Block, Concrete
- Property Style: Cape, Contemporary
- Construction: Existing, Post and Beam, Wood Frame
- Heating: Radiator, Steam, Stove, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: Air Conditioner, Window AC
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Concrete, Leach Field, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Electric, Owned, Tank
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Natural Woodwork
- Soaking Tub
- Wood Stove Hook-up
- Kitchen Size: 13'9"x 15'8"
- Dining Room Size: 10'1" x 18'3''
- Living Room Size: 21'3" x 12'7''
- Mudroom Size:
- Sunroom Size:
- Master Bedroom Size: 23'9" x 12'9''
- Bedroom Size: 7'10" x 13
- Bedroom Size: 10'3" x 18
- Den Size: 11'5" x 12'7''
- Other Size: 12'1'' x 9'9"
- Other Size: 8'10" x 7'6"
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Exterior Features: Hot Tub, Porch - Enclosed, Window Screens
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Color: Natural
- Exterior: Cedar, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Garage # Cars: 6
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $4,143
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.