Listed by Martha Lange of Century 21 Jack Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 2.0 bath / 2,089 sqft.
MLS #: 4494034
Extremely well renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2069+/- classic antique cape farmhouse on 1.84+/- level open acres. Updates from top to bottom include insulation, heating, wood stoves, electrical, plumbing, windows, hardwood floors, entire kitchen, bathrooms, roof, structural, paint and much more! Tall ceilings in the main level. 36'6" x 20' first floor master bedroom conversion with wood stove and full bath access and laundry. First floor also had a mudroom, new kitchen, dining area and living room with a wood stove. Second floor has 2+ bedrooms and another full bath. Back deck off the kitchen. Fenced organic raised bed vegetable garden with mature asparagus. Landscaping also includes many perennial flower beds. Detached 32'x22' barn has a finished second floor studio with a space heater and plenty of storage above the old milking parlor on the first level that includes 3 cow stanchions and concrete floor. Detached garage is 46'x19' has new sill and storage. Move right in!
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 1.84
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: Res C
- Frontage Road: 287
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Gravel, Public
- Lot description: Country Setting, Landscaped, Level
- State: VT
- Street: Pierce Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05641
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Barre Town
- Elementary School: Barre Town Elem & Middle Sch
- Junior High: Barre Town Elem & Middle Sch
- High School: Spaulding High School
- Square Feet: 2,089
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,089
- Year Built: 1890
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Property Style: Cape, Farmhouse
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Space Heater, Stove, Stove - 2, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Concrete, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Oil
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Window Treatment
- Kitchen Size: 11'8" x 11'6"
- Dining Room Size: 11'8" x 11'
- Living Room Size: 21'4" x 9'8"
- Office/Study Size: 11'9" x 10'7"
- Utility Room Size: 12' x 6'
- Master Bedroom Size: 36'6" x 20'
- Bedroom Size: 11'9" x 10'8"
- Bedroom Size: 17'3" x 9'9"
- Other Size:
- Basement: Dirt, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Barn, Deck, Outbuilding
- Roof: Corrugated, Membrane, Metal, Standing Seam
- Exterior Color: Yellow
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features:
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Range - Gas
- Taxes: $4,997
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.