Listed by Josh Brustin of Pinkham Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.37 acres
MLS #: 4494273
Skyline Estates Madison, NH's newest residential community offering views to the hills of Western Maine from each of its 17 sites. All infrastructure is in place including paved road, power at street and shared leachfield. Cul-de-sac at Skyline Way's end affords the community the luxury of privacy. Lots are affordably priced so you can begin your construction plans right away. Convenient Conway/Madison border location, lower Madison taxes and beach rights to beautiful Silver Lake. Building packages coming soon.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.37
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- State: NH
- Street: Skyline Way
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03849
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Madison
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Madison Elementary School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Sewer: Community, Deeded, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Deed, Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Silver Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.