Listed by Karen Frascella of Montgomery Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 160 acres
MLS #: 4494502
160 private acres offering exceptional views, river frontage, and a maze of walking, mountain bike & ski trails. Three outstanding meadows make this a unique property with many options. Limited site work has been done on one meadow for septic where multiple sites were found. Easy access to property off the Cote Road.Minutes to Jay Peak Ski & Golf Resort, Hazen Notch Touring Center, Long Trail and Catamount Trails.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: agri/residental
- Acreage: 160
- Lot description: Agricultural, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Cote
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05471
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: Montgomery
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Montgomery Elementary School
- Junior High: Montgomery Elementary School
- High School: Choice
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Trout & Hanna Clark
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 2,885
- Taxes: $6,245
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/18/2017.