Listed by Jennifer Snyder of Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Hanover
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 6.5 acres
MLS #: 4494505
Beautiful piece of land, currently subdivided into 5 separate lots but being sold as one at an excellent value. Bring your ideas and your house plans as we walk the boundaries. Some lots offer a beautiful view, while another may nestle you right in the woods. All lots are close to town, park, banks, stores and restaurants. This is a great value and fabulous opportunity.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Land
- Acreage: 6.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Level, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Goshen Road Subdivision-Forest Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05033
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Bradford
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Bradford Elementary
- Junior High: Oxbow UHSD #30
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW, Land Use Permit
- Taxes: $620
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.