Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.35 acres
MLS #: 4494636
Wow, drive just a half a mile farther and saved 15% on your property taxes. This 5.35 acre parcel has test pits done and offers mountain views with clearing and gently sloping terrain in a secluded outdoor paradise close to all White Mountain attractions. This is an ideal location for your log or timber frame getaway in the rural town of Ellsworth. Come and find what you have been looking for.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 5.35
- Lot description: Corner, Mountain View, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Healey Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Ellsworth
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High: Plymouth Elementary
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $661
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.