Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.05 acres
MLS #: 4494638
Drive just a half mile farther up Ellsworth Hill and save 15% on property taxes. Secluded 5.05 acres offering mountain views (with clearing), old stone walls, and gently sloping terrain ideal for walk-out design in an outdoor paradise location close to all White Mountain attractions. Test pit data available. This is an ideal spot for your log or timber frame home in the rural town of Ellsworth. Find what you have been looking for here.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 5.05
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Healey Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Ellsworth
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High: Plymouth Elementary
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $653
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.