Listed by Gene Chandler of Re/Max Presidential
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.13 acres
MLS #: 4495203
NICE LOT WITH POSSIBLE VIEWS. Property borders the White Mountain National Forest, and the Saco River is right across the street. Located in between Attitash and Bretton Woods. Well located for a variety of adventures, summer and winter.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1.13
- Lot description: Mountain View, Slight, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Bemis Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03812
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Harts Location
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Josiah Bartlett Elem
- Junior High: Josiah Bartlett School
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Private
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $158
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.