Listed by Brent Shafer of Re/Max All Seasons Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 55 acres
MLS #: 4496533
Here is a beautiful piece of land with long range, mountain views. 55 acres with approx. 26 acres of mostly Maples (600-800taps)with some softwood. This land is in a forestry/land use program with a 2 acre building site set aside. It has been tested by a local engineer and will accommodate a conventional, in-ground septic system. The hay fields have been kept up by a local farmer. Southerly and westerly exposure. Beautiful sunsets!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Low Density
- Acreage: 55
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Open, Recreational, Sloping, Timber, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Baird Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05822
- County: VT-Orleans
- Town: Barton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School: Barton Academy & Graded School
- Junior High: Barton Academy & Graded School
- High School: Lake Region Union High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,653
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.