Listed by Kim Bruneau of Old Mill Properties Realtors
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 7.3 acres
MLS #: 4497551
RIVERFRONT LOT: This rolling 7.3 acre lot with private frontage on the Pemigewasset River is a great opportunity to build your dream home in the low-tax town of Bridgewater. The lot offers a pretty wooded setting with a mix of soft and hardwood trees, with direct access to snowmobile and hiking trails. Convenient to I-93 in either Ashland or New Hampton.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Gen. Res.
- Acreage: 7.3
- Lot description: Country Setting, River, River Frontage, Rolling, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: River Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03264
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bridgewater
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bridgewater-Hebron Village Sch
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Pemigewasset
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 300
- Taxes: $598
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.