Listed by Doug Mckinnon of Re/Max Insight/Manchester
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 30 acres
MLS #: 4497705
Rare 30+/- Acres in Concord previously known as a Farm / Horse Property very private and secluded. There are some small fields, trails and a fenced in pasture that were used not too long ago. There is also a small house / camp and a well on this very level property. With city water, sewer and natural gas at the street, there are many possibilities with this land.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RO / RM
- Acreage: 30
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Fenced, Field/Pasture, Level, Recreational
- State: NH
- Street: Bog Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03303
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Concord
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Beaver Meadow Elementary Sch
- Junior High: Rundlett Middle School
- High School: Concord High School
- Water: Dug Well, On-Site Well Exists, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Gas - At Street, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $3,450
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.