Listed by Mary-Ann Schmidt of Kw Lakes And Mountains Realty/Meredith
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 34.5 acres
MLS #: 4497807
Top of the World is Sandwich's address for views! Named for the majestic mountain views that are truly one-of-a-kind! This EXTREMELY private 34.5 acre parcel has a perfectly framed view of the Sandwich Range from Whiteface to Mt. Chocorua! The long driveway ends at the soon to be restored open field which creates a wonderful house site! Trails continue throughout! It's a great lot for a gentleman's farm or a horse barn! There are miles of scenic dirt roads to ride! Enjoy canoeing and kayaking on Little Pond. Hike and bike straight from this spot! As a Sandwich resident the town beach and boat launch on famous Squam Lake are just minutes away. So is the town center where many activities take place. Aren't you tired of the noise and bustle of the city? Come to the country - grow your own food - drink water from your own well - wake up to the sounds of nature - embrace the stars at night. Why wait? It's time to live where its calm and peaceful. Get away from it all! Sandwich is calling!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RURAL Resid
- Acreage: 34.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Top Of The World
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03227
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Sandwich
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Sandwich Central School
- Junior High: InterLakes Middle School
- High School: InterLakes High School
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Squam Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $644
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.