Listed by Barbara Currier of Pine Shores Real Estate Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 6.64 acres
MLS #: 4498049
This lot at the end of a very pretty , private road is very convenient to both Holderness and Meredith with a short drive to I93 and Plymouth. Pretty much surrounded by conservation land and close to White Oak Pond. Wild life is abundant with an old apple orchard that calls in the deer, etc. Deed will be drawn at the time of the sale . Additional land available. Listing Agent is related to the Seller.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 6.64
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Level, Sloping, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Wolfsburg Farm Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03245
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Holderness
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Holderness Central School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $1,012
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.