Listed by Jane Barbour of Barbour Real Estate, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.4 acres
MLS #: 4498136
Located so nicely south of Morrisville toward Stowe with views of Elmore Mountain. A new driveway has just been installed by the owner and he is also willing to bring an electric conduit to the lot so that power can be run to it when you build. House site is located on a pretty knoll with a wooded background for privacy in your back yard. An open field in front would be the perfect spot for your 4 legged friends to frolic and graze.Manufactured Homes are not allowed per covenant in deed.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR-2
- Acreage: 3.4
- Lot description: Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Rolling, Slight
- State: VT
- Street: Cochran
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Morristown Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $1,510
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.