Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.04 acres
MLS #: 4498172
Southern exposure and frontage on year-round brook in magnificent forest make this a prime choice in affordable parcels. Rural location. Level to rolling 2.04 acres on year-round mountain brook that bisects the property. Nice locations either side of stone wall near middle of the lot. Alexandria residents enjoy access to sandy beach and boat launch on nearby Newfound Lake for a few dollars per person per year. Hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, skiing, shopping nearby.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 2.04
- Lot description: Level, Rolling, Stream, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Lakeview Heights Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Alexandria
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Other, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Pillsbury Hill Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 400
- Taxes: $498
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.