Listed by Barbara Currier of Pine Shores Real Estate Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5 acres
MLS #: 4498301
New to the Market . A beautiful piece of land . Used to be an open pasture and still has that pastoral feeling. Beautiful mountain views .Located on a quiet country road located about ten minutes out of Plymouth , Ashland and I93. Situated in the heart of NH, it has easy access to the lakes and mountains Owner will sub-divide to alllow for more land should Buyer wish a larger parcel owner will consider the request. Sub-division will be completed before the closing.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Residenta
- Acreage: 5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, View
- State: NH
- Street: Beede Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03245
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Holderness
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Holderness Central School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Squam
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $4,236
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.