Listed by Philip Atwood of Barrett And Valley Associates, Inc/Chest
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.2 acres
MLS #: 4498587
10.2 surveyed wooded acres with frontage on two country roads & a paved road. Great area for a vacation or full time home with utilities at the road frontage. Close to VAST snowmobile trail system and all the recreational & cultural activities that this area has to offer. Nice clean woodlot with plenty of cord wood and some timber. with the possibility of a view with clearing.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res. 2 acre
- Acreage: 10.2
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Hilly, Recreational, Sloping, Stream, Subdivision, Timber, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Marsh Hill Road & Little Pond Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05143
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Andover
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Waterfront
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.