Listed by Jill Fraga of The Real Estate Company
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
4 bed / 3.0 bath / 2,093 sqft.
MLS #: 4498874
This picture perfect cape with spectacular views of Bristol Cliffs has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years. The large kitchen offers hickory cabinets, a large island, two pantries and an open pass-through to the dining room along with access to the back deck. A large dining room, two living room spaces, an office nook, and half bath/laundry room provide plenty of space and nice flow on the first floor. Completing this level, a separate master suite with private bath, walk-in closet along and nearby access to the three season porch makes for a relaxing retreat. The second floor offers three bedrooms, two with charming window seats, and a tastefully updated full bath. Outside, you will find two decks, a one car garage, a large shed and an above ground pool with deck in addition to plenty of room for gardening, yard games, etc on this 6+ acre open and wooded lot. This move in ready home offers country privacy in a convenient location only minutes to Bristol Village.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 6.82
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: Res
- Frontage Road: 117
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Gravel, Private
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Bristol Cliffs Drive
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05443
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Bristol
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Mount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High School: Mount Abraham UHSD 28
- Square Feet: 2,093
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,093
- Year Built: 1981
- Total Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Below Frost Line, Concrete
- Property Style: Cape, w/Addition
- Construction: Existing
- Heating: Alternative Heat Stove, Hot Air, Hot Water, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Drywell, Leach Field, Private
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Oil, Tank
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Master BR w/ BA
- Natural Woodwork
- Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen Size: 11'8" x 20'
- Dining Room Size: 13'3" x 12'4"
- Living Room Size: 12'10" x 13'5"
- Family Room Size: 17'2" x 11'8"
- Office/Study Size: 7'3" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom Size: 16' x 12'
- Bedroom Size: 12'4" x 24'
- Bedroom Size: 10'7" x 12'8"
- Bedroom Size: 14'8" x 13'
- Other Size: 9'8" x 9'8"
- Basement: Concrete, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color: Brown
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $5,863
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.