Listed by Tiffany Howard of Peabody And Smith Realty/Littleton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.13 acres
MLS #: 4499273
With views of the Dalton Mountain range, you can take advantage of this private 2.13+/- acre parcel cited in a lovely cul-de-sac to build your dream getaway or retirement home. The Developer took great pains to provide each lot owner (only 6 total) their own special vantage point, the driveway has already been cut in and underground electric is right at the street. Within minutes of Forest Lake, Cannon Mountain, two 18 hole golf courses and the quintessential White Mountain communities of Bethlehem, Franconia and Littleton, you can be so close to town and all of the amenities yet still tucked away in your own wooded escape!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: D-2
- Acreage: 2.13
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Secluded, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Ian'S Way
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03574
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bethlehem
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Bethlehem Elementary
- Junior High: Profile School
- High School: Profile Sr. High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $829
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.