Listed by Kevin Madigan of Bhhs Verani Londonderry
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.72 acres
MLS #: 4499471
Relax and call this home! Fantastic community in the Squam Lake watershed ! Lot #13 has southwest views and located next to the Model Home. The lot backs up to protected conservation land with wooded privacy. Community amenities include over two miles of walking trails, a clubhouse with outside patio and a shower house at lake level. Access to Squam is available through deeded boat slips, or boat houses via Riveredge Marina. For skiers it's close to Loon Mtn, Waterville Valley and Cannon. The White Mountains Hiking trail and Golf are all close by. All this and less than 2 hours from Boston.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.72
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Mountain View, Sloping, Subdivision, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Squam River Landing
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03217
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Ashland
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Gas - On-Site
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Conservation District
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Little Squam Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $4,957
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.