Listed by James Campbell of Jim Campbell Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Year Built: 1989
Square Feet: 0
MLS #: 4499498
A great opportunity awaits the right buyer. This 6800 square foot building was once used as a border patrol station. Excellent access to I-91. Situated on 1.23 acres. Large office spaces and a 9+ bay heated garage & wash bays with overhead doors. All built to strict government codes and completely handicapped accessible. This property is a rare find and a good value.
- Property Type: Commercial Sale
- Type: Business, Office
- Type Use: Distribution Facility, Garage, Office Building, Self Storage, Warehouse
- Acreage: 1.23
- Zoning: Comm.
- Road Frontage: 290
- Lot SqFt: 53,579
- State: VT
- Street: Citizens Rd.
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05829
- County: VT-Orleans
- Town: Derby
- Building SqFt: 0
- Available SqFt: 0
- Total SqFt: 0
- Foundation: Slab - Concrete, Slab w/ Frost Wall
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Year Built: 1989
- Units: 0
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Cooling: Air Conditioning Units, Central AC
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior: Block, Vinyl Siding
- Parking: On-Site, Parking Spaces 11 - 20, Parking Spaces 21+, Paved
- Accessibility Features: 3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Grab Bars in Bathroom, Low Pressure Door Opening
- Commercial Features:
- Taxes: $8,827
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/23/2017.