Listed by Amey Ryan of Ipj Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.5 acres
MLS #: 4500019
This secluded lot in the growing Foote Farm community offers expansive, 180-degree views to the Cornwall Ledge and Green Mountains to the east (both of which light up at sunset) and mature pine forest with ravine and seasonal stream to the north and west. The best of both worlds! The vitality of Middlebury and the College is only four miles to the east. Enjoy 112 acres of conserved common land with rare Clayplain Forest and wildlife corridors. Pictures shown are actual views from the lots building envelope. This location is ideal, featuring privacy (no direct view of neighbor homes), security (limited but highly visible access road that runs past 5 existing homes), and all the benefits of HOA protected common areas and infrastructure. Power, DSL, phone and community septic connection are provided at the lot (common septic field already installed save thousands $$$ compared to an unimproved lot). HOA dues are $750/lot/year and are billed annually. A safe, beautiful place to call home. Visit the lot and imagine having all of this at your doorstep!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: LDR
- Acreage: 1.5
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, PRD/PUD, Rolling, Slight, Sloping, Subdivision, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Foote Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05753
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Cornwall
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Bingham Memorial School
- Junior High: Middlebury Union Middle #3
- High School: Middlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, Septic Shared
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed, Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision, Land Gain, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,867
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.