Listed by Paul Wheeler of Re/Max Presidential
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.9 acres
MLS #: 4500141
NEARLY AN ACRE OF LAND WITH COMMUNITY WATER AND SEWER located close to the national forest, Saco River and both Attitash and Bear Peak Ski Areas. Very likely a good view of mountains when building lot cleared. Priced way below assessed value.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.9
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Stanton Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03812
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Bartlett
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Josiah Bartlett Elem
- Junior High: Josiah Bartlett School
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Community
- Sewer: Community, Leach Field - Off-Site, Septic Shared
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Saco River
- Water Body Type: River
- Taxes: $852
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.