Listed by Mark Plantier of Aboveboard Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 239.09 acres
MLS #: 4500845
Come see this large parcel of sub-dividable land, on site septic sand and gravel, rolling topography, view lots with big sky. Can be developed for conventional sub-division or cluster. Internal gravel roads to view entire parcel. Or just keep it all to yourself, the choice is yours, not many quality large parcels as this become available, also on Bumfagon Brook, to enjoy Nature! Broker interest.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: AFPAGR
- Acreage: 239.09
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Rolling, Stream, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: Bumfagon Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03301
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Loudon
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Elementary School: Loudon Elementary
- Junior High: Merrimack Valley Middle School
- High School: Merrimack Valley High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: Other
- Services: Other
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $478
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.