Listed by James Watson of Coldwell Banker Watson Realty/Rutland
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Year Built: 1900
Square Feet: 1,560
MLS #: 4500847
Flexible business location on busy Route 4 East in Rutland City. Ideal for hairdresser, barber shop, retail, business services and many other possibilities. Small apartment can be used or made into additional business space. Main building is 32 x 26 with a full basement and apartment above. Post & beam style front covered porch is 8 x 26 display area. Large rear covered post & beam deck 20 x 26 for additional display area.
- Property Type: Commercial Sale
- Type: Business, Retail
- Type Use: Business w/ Real Estate, Church, Food Service, Light Manufacturing, Lodging, Office Building, Retail Strip
- Acreage: 0.14
- Zoning: Gateway Bus.
- Road Frontage: 50
- Lot SqFt: 6,098
- State: VT
- Street: Woodstock Avenue [route 4 E]
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05701
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Rutland City
- Building SqFt: 0
- Available SqFt: 1,560
- Total SqFt: 0
- Foundation: Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Construction: Timber Frame, Wood Frame
- Year Built: 1900
- Units: 0
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior: Combination, Wood Siding
- Parking: On-Site, Parking Spaces 1 - 10, Paved, Unassigned
- Accessibility Features: Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Commercial Features: Living Space Available
- Taxes: $3,660
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.