Listed by Vanessa Stone of Vanessa Stone Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.87 acres
MLS #: 4500880
Wow! Beautiful field property with 890' of road frontage on a paved road. The power is on site. Stonewalls and wonderful Views! Curently used as a country get a way with a 2005 Larado 30' camper. An excellent spot to build your new home. 10.87 acres Enjoy for a get away.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: GRAFTON
- Acreage: 10.87
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Barney Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03240
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Grafton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Canaan Elementary School
- Junior High: Indian River Middle School
- High School: Mascoma Valley Regional High
- Water: Dug Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,380
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.