Listed by Judy Hampe of Coldwell Banker J Hampe Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.76 acres
MLS #: 4501349
Certified organic blueberry farm, well established, income producing, also certified in asparagus and rhubarb. Profits and expenses available to qualified buyer.Business currently also includes sales of garlic and day lilies and raspberries. There are over 600 blueberry bushes planted in 1984 and 1985. Product sales are primarily based on "U Pick" system. Irrigation in place. 10 plus Acres offer lots of expansion space for additional gardens. ( This farm will not be sold until house at 289 Maple is under contract) Stream by back border. Town sewer system available if pump station installed. The ten acres is comprised of three legal lots and all are in Current use.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R-1
- Acreage: 10.76
- Lot description: Agricultural, Farm, Field/Pasture, Level, Open, Sloping, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- State: NH
- Street: Maple
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03229
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Hopkinton
- Area Description: Near Paths
- Elementary School: Harold Martin School
- Junior High: Hopkinton Middle School
- High School: Hopkinton Middle High School
- Water: Community, Public Water - At Street, Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Other
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $50
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.