Listed by Kathleen Sullivan Head of Badger Realty, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 100 acres
MLS #: 4501787
Jackson Privacy Seekers, consider this 100 acre very private home site with National Forest on 2 sides & an old logging road winding through. Located off the much loved Carter Notch Rd, you can enjoy the all the special things Jackson, NH has to offer. Potential views toward Double Head. Play golf at the Wentworth & Eagle Mountain Golf Courses, X-C ski on your own private sanctuary or on Jackson Ski Tourings 145k of trails, enjoy 5 great downhill ski areas & all the Mount Washington Valley activities.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res.
- Acreage: 100
- Lot description: View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Cyrus
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03846
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Jackson
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Jackson Grammar School
- Junior High: Josiah Bartlett School
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $2,607
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.