Listed by Ed Robart of Bhg Masiello Sanford
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.39 acres
MLS #: 4501829
Your seacoast custom dream house can be built on this beautiful wooded lot with a 50 ft. lot buffer to abutter.The Forest is an upmarket sought after Wells residential development. There are underground utilities, public water and sewer, a nearby Clubhouse with pool and a very unique association maintained landscape. The Beaches and shopping are nearby and a short drive to Ogunquit Square. Wells is noted as the Friendliest town in Maine." Custom Building packages are available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R
- Acreage: 0.39
- Lot description: Other, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: ME
- Street: Rabbit Run
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 04090
- County: ME-York
- Town: Wells
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Railroad, Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Wells Elementary School
- Junior High: Wells Junior High School
- High School: Wells High School
- Water: Community, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $962
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.