Listed by Bill Elliott of Sugarbush Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 8.16 acres
MLS #: 4501958
Unbelievable view of the Green Mountains from Camels Hump to south past Stark, Mt Ellen, Lincoln, Abraham and Grant Mountains. Get a telescope for your own ski reports with an unobstructed view of all three Valley ski areas. The site is cleared, graded and mowed. The septic is designed and ready for you to build. No imagination needed to see the potential here - just drive right up to/on the house site and see yourself on the deck or the lawn. Turn around and walk into the protected woods behind the house site on old logging roads. Enjoy plenty of privacy from the top of Cider Mountain. If you are looking for a special site, this is it.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag/Res
- Acreage: 8.16
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, Sloping, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Chisel Tooth
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05674
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Warren
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Mountain, Near Paths, Rural
- Elementary School: Warren Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Conventionl, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $3,536
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.