Listed by Robin Shover of Kw Vermont
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4 acres
MLS #: 4502140
Westerly vista views and sunsets! The most perfect spot to build your Luxury dream home! This parcel of land boasts of 380' of privately owned Lake Champlain frontage on 4 acres! Lakefront is a lifestyle and this Lot is reduced $37K from it's original start point; it is a perfect oasis from every day life. Enjoy the perfect sunsets and take advantage of the panoramic vista views from a variety of spots; on the water or from the hilltop! A blank canvas adds priceless value to this stunning setting to build your private Estate! Your own Lakefront Estate is easily within your grasp!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 4
- Lot description: Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Moonlight Ridge
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05446
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Colchester
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Porters Point School
- Junior High: Colchester Middle School
- High School: Colchester High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Septic Shared, Soil Test Available
- Electric: None
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Land Gain, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 380
- Taxes: $23,969
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.