Listed by Shirley Sullivan of Farms & Barns Re, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 15.59 acres
MLS #: 4502721
Hard-to-find 15.59 acres in the sought-after town of New Boston! Located along a country highway with easy commuter access, this parcel slopes up gently from the road, has a few acres in field, great stone walls and a forested area that is the perfect spot to carve out your home site. Property is in current use and is large enough to keep the undeveloped portion around your home and barn in this favorable tax status if planned right!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA
- Acreage: 15.59
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Slight, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Francestown
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03070
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: New Boston
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: New Boston Central School
- Junior High: Mountain View Middle School
- High School: Goffstown High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $83
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.